TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
OF THIS WEBSITE
1. This website was created to offer information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this website as well as the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using this website.
3. This website is used “as is”, without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by uncertified visitors.
5. Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other), all content contained in this website (indicative: marks, insignia, photographs, texts and all files in general) is the intellectual, commercial and industrial property of the owners. and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be, in whole or in part, traded, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
6. The owners are not responsible to the users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use, through the pages of this website, products and services of third parties.
7. Owners can use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code that are stored in the memory of the visitor’s computer, do not take note of any document or file from the visitor’s computer and are used only to facilitate the visitor access to specific services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes to determine the areas in which the services of this website are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can configure his server so that he does not receive session cookies, either in total or on a case by case basis. In such a case the visitor will not be able to have further access to these services.
8. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek Law. The substantive courts of Athens are competent for any dispute that may arise from this contract.